jueves, julio 7

Tell a Friend

Top 5 Reasons I am Writing Today:
1. To make clear I was not in London for the past week nor this morning
2. My absence has had nothing to do with the lack of Cathartic Nonsense
3. I am positive I have completely lost my audience
4. I am very disappointed with my last post not the Puppy Massacre though
5. This is the last day I will be able to write using my bionic enhancements

Top 5 Reasons I Had Not Posted In Over A Week:
1. Absence of my muse
2. Disbelief in Greek Mythology
3. Good Law & Order episodes on TNT & USA this week
4. Delayed reactions to planets' alignment
5. I spent a lot of time trying to find good tasting mangoes before I gave up

There you go. I always liked to be balanced and tell both sides of the story.

The past few days I've stared at this blog, mainly b/c of my inability to go out much, but what I have noticed that the direction my posts have taken is far from what the objective of this blog is- me. Let's all hope and pray I can be as self-centered as necessary to get back to what's important- me.

I am officially scheduled to have the tube that my drugs are shot into me taken out of me tomorrow @ Noon time. This means three things:
1. No needing to inject antibiotics into myself anymore
2a. My day doesn't stop for half an hour three times a day
2b. I no longer have a real good excuse to leave work early
3. There will be no more chances to have vodka shots administered through intravenous tubes jutting out of my bicep.

Yes some good some bad, but I am not going to regret having this God forsaken catheter removed.

It will be especially welcome since my South African friend Eugene is coming. Yes, you do need to put the person's nationality in front of the word "friend" if they are from Eastern Europe, Africa, or Asia. My loyal readers may remember Eugene from my previous post about going to his brother's concert. Apparently my failure to do much around his bro's concert other than loaf around and complain about how much my knee hurts convinced him that he should come back to South Florida. The concert is taking a 6 day break and he gets a free ticket to anywhere. I suppose by anywhere they mean the continental U.S. and a few Canadian provinces. Out of all those places he surprisingly chose Miami.

Who knew I could do such a great job for the South Florida Tourism Board.

Either way if anyone has any ideas on what to do with my South African friend around town please e-mail me at mslorenzo@gmail.com. You would be doing your part to help an African, and everyone knows they're a better person just by helping out an African. He's told me that all he's looking for is "Sexy Parties."

Before I go I just want to say Happy Birthday to Michelle Kwan, Ringo Starr, and Pierre Cardin who are each celebrating their birthdays today. Best Wishes and Chutzpah.

Contest Alert: To recieve 3 coupons for free Blizzards from Dairy Queen please send in your best portrait of yours truly. The best two will be posted on this site. Only one will win though. Good Luck!



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates