viernes, noviembre 4

Squeeze!

First things first, my friend James Partridge is trying to make money and you all can earn some free kudos by helping him out. No he isn’t a bum and either way I don’t promote bummage or hobory so you shouldn’t have assumed that. James is a musician at heart and a student by obligation. He’s entered a contest where he had to make a new version of a song that is featured in the soon to be released movie “Just Friends.” The song is called “Jaime Smiles” and I think James did a great job with the song, perhaps even better than the original. Actually after watching a preview of the movie it seems James’ version should have been the one the guy plays in the movie. I’m not just saying this b/c he’s a friend I’m saying it b/c he’s a friend who brought it up.

Check it out at: http://www.myspace.com/jimmywhisper
The real version can be found @:
http://www.myspace.com/http:/www.myspace.com/justfriendsmovie

He’s got other songs of his there. I won’t make you listen to those but I’m sure James would appreciate it either way. But he would appreciate more the $10,000 prize for winning the contest. So send a message to the movie’s site and tell them to pay James already. I allegedly get a free whiskey drink out of this, maybe two if I’m lucky.

So now to my life since that’s what I really care about.

I’ve recently discovered that a small canary has taken residence in the space bar of my keyboard at work. It must have happened during lunch or at night b/c I figure it would have taken about 10 – 15 minutes for the little bird to fix itself a home in such small quarters. You may be wondering how it is that yours truly found out that a bird nestled between in his spacebar. It was pretty simple actually. Every (tweet) time (tweet) I (tweet) finish (tweet) a (tweet) word (tweet) and (tweet) move (tweet) on (tweet) to (tweet) the (tweet) next (tweet) the (tweet) little (tweet) bird (tweet) speaks (tweet) up (tweet) and (tweet) tells (tweet) me (tweet) to (tweet) stop (tweet) pressing (tweet) on (tweet) his (tweet) roof.

In other news, I’ve taken up Pilates. Got to admit so far I don’t just like it I love it. I had tried to teach myself once before using a book and video. Going to a class is by far much better, obviously. I’ll post any updates regarding any transversal abdominal pulls due to spinal reticulation.

I’ve been really busy at work and wasn’t able to mention what it was like to go around last weekend dressed as Oates. Since it has been a while and that night isn’t all that easy to remember here are the top three notable things I remember about being Oates:

1. Girls were not afraid of my Perm-fro (could be b/c it was Halloween or b/c I was in Kentucky)

2. Some guy creeped the hell out of me out as he stared some girl dressed as Dr. Gonzo and then came to me and whispered to me that my moustache was way better. He upped the creepiness factor by then staring at the winning moustache.

3. I was given next year’s Halloween costume idea from a guy with no front teeth or as the call them here “an average Kentuckian,” when he said “I know who you are (burp). You’re Epstein from “Welcome Back Kotter!”

Have a great weekend!




Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates