jueves, octubre 6

I've missed you too

I have no time to type anything up. Work isn't keeping me busy. Its the fact that this "blogging" thing is frowned upon even when the alternative is to stare at a wall.

If I was able to blog this is what I'd talk about:

1. News stations here actually help people rather than just tell you about sad situation. In other words the News stations are all about boosting their ego.

2. Hockey started. I love hockey.

3. I am noticing that commercials are using a lot uglier people as if somehow "ugly people" is some type of untapped market.

4. I have this fear of referring back to Miami too much and becoming that guy who just talks about one place.

So imagine me saying funny stuff about all that. I'll try to use this talk about it. Let me know if you have a preference. In the meantime I've added another sister site titled "I Can Help." This one is by my friend "Ben Shok." Give it a chance, it just my save your life. Follow the link to the left that says "I Can Help."



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates