viernes, septiembre 23

Stop Picking On Me

OK, so “Pick The Spic” is a hit, especially with girls 24-38. I am being demanded answers not only for the game but also for why it has taken me so long. The answer to the delay is that I haven’t had a computer for the past two days consequently no postings were done. Here are the answers:

Derek Parra (speed skater) – Hispanic
Vanna White (letter turner/expert applauder) – Hispanic
Miguel Ferrer (actor) – Hispanic
Tony Stewart (NASCAR driver) - Not Hispanic
Rudolph Valentino – Push (From Spain and some don’t consider that Hispanic)
Bonus*** Cheech Marin (Actor) – Not Hispanic (Iranian, Who Knew?)

There you have it. I bet very few people don’t believe Cheech Marin is not Hispanic, especially since “Born In East LA” was such a blockbuster.

My sister, who has always quasi-idolized supermodels, has brought to my attention the scandal that has engulfed the once relevant Kate Moss. Apparently railing lines of yayo is not a job requirement for models. I thought she was just trying to revive her career. Someone should have suspected this when she got serious with a guy who’s only claim to fame is doing more drugs than any other musician. I guess it pays to be a coke dealer to the stars if you have a camera handy.

In hopes of having more people go to “Alan Preps Your News” here’s a detailed description from Alan, himself, of what it was like to go out to the new club in Miami’s downtown called Metropolis. He also responds to my questions regarding any Lois Lane or Clark Kent sightings. Here it is (keep in mind that in Miami “black people” are scary to Hispanics):

It sucked; we didn’t even go in because everyone said it was whack. The place is huge, but supposedly it was a high school reunion inside. It was in downtown and for some reason all of downtown wanted to act like it would in the movies. Seriously, anything that you would put in a movie to depict a downtown setting happened last night. There was $10 parking at the club so we decided to go in a worse neighborhood to park. The first thing that happens when we step out is a black guy on a bike asks us for money to watch our car. It looked like he was doing rounds because he had some other cars under his watch. Second there was black woman on a corner talking to herself, eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that she just happened to pull out of her purse. Guess she had to take a brake from tricking herself for those rocks. Third there was a different group of gangsters at each light post, looked like it was “Mark Your Territory Night.” Last, but not least, when we’re leaving a guy comes up to David’s window and proceeds to clean it to a spit shine. Oh I wish I danced with Lois, but the Terri Hatcher version even though I believe the movies has a hot chick in it too.

Apparently he forgot how plain the “movie Lois” (Margot Kidder) actually was and how she went off the deep end a while ago. I’ll elaborate through the inserted picture.

This site had its best week ever, and its still only Friday morning. There have been 87 unique visits to the site so I want to take a moment to thank my parents for constantly checking my site and bringing the count up. Keep it up and September will be the best month ever (for the site not myself).

Have a great weekend.



Quite, yes  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates