viernes, septiembre 16

A Quick One


Starting off with some housekeeping notes we find that a new section has been added to this site. I hate talking about the news b/c I think a lot of places do it already, but my friend Alan has found a way to make it fresh (in other words I think its funny). On the left you'll find a link to the "news section" of this site, it is titled "Alan Preps Your News." If you have a better name for it feel free to e-mail your suggestion. In the new section my good friend Alan Canler will point out the news stories that will make a difference in your day. He provides a witty conclusion he reached by reading the story and provides you a link afterward. If you need help knowing what in the news should be read about let Mr. Canler help you out. (that's him to the right).

Something else I have learned this week at work is that when people answer with, "ummm let's seeee...," when asked, "how long have you worked here," they are usually trying to say "ummm way to long."

Staying on that topic I would like to confess how stunned I am at the fact that any question that is asked during training seems to be able to open the door to an enormous menagerie of information. It's like every time someone admits to not knowing something the person answering the question takes it upon themself to throw as many things out there as possible in hopes of leaving the questioner thoroughly confused.

Have a great weekend!



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates