lunes, septiembre 26

Hands Across The Sky

The weekend wasn't that fun, I'm not going to lie. I even went to a place called the "Funny Bone" and still can make that claim. That place is a comedy club and I should go down as hosting the worst comedian in the history of man. At one point it was impossible to hear him over the crowd. The "Funny Bone" staff was actually at door convincing people to stay for just a few minutes as they searched for the nearest shepherd's staff to yank the douche bag off stage.

I would like to make an announcement: TV and I have reconciled and are back together.

I spent time making up for all those nights I didn't have any TV to watch by staying in Saturday night. The TV and I really needed the quality time together. It was there for me when I was sick in bed for a month this past summer and I seemed to have turn my back in its greatest time of need- "premier week." I've even displayed my high level of commitment by upgrading to the DVR option in my cable package. Now I'll be able to watch all those shows that come on when I am actually doing something.

So yeah, me and TV are back together and happy. You don't have to worry about what you say about the other in front of us now, but please try to not bring up what we did when we were apart or all that time I spent with the radio. This time I plan on doing my part to make it work.

Don't worry I have already saved you time by calling myself "pathetic."



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates