viernes, junio 3

More Like the Nape of Your Neck

Things you should know before reading this blog.
1. When I say Asians I mean East Asians, like the ones you imitate by squinting and saying words that end in "ong"
2. It's Friday so you shouldn't be reading this past 7 pm
3. Prophet Yahweh is being run out of Las Vegas. He could be the first person to be exiled based on having too close a relationship to Aliens since Charles Lindbergh.
4. Tomorrow is this blog's one year anniversary!

I want to take a moment to tell Vicky, Vicki, Vickey, Viki, fuck it I'm gonna have to call you Victoria, thank you for driving last night. I also want to thank Frank for the pre-bash beer, Killian's is always welcome in my liver. Melanie you drove me home. I passed out on the ride. Thank you for not pushing me out mid-drive. I'm sure there's other people worthy of being thanked but I'm an asshole so I've already forgotten whatever it was they did.

I was wondering today why there aren't that many Asians in Miami, FL. In most other cities you tend to run into them in the streets not just at Canton and King Buffet like here. Is it all the Hispanics? I've never been to Mexico City but I am under the impression there aren't that many Asians there. They all went to L.A. and 85% of that city is identical to Mexico City. I guess we can throw out that Asian - Latino feud.

How can Miami be considered a world class city when it is void of Asians, the largest ethnicity in the world. They have already conquered this planet and various other ones also yet for some reason they have left Miami untouched. Do they know something that we don't?

Personally, I only know 4 Asians and only 2 do I know their name, and one of those is Jamaican so she only looks Asian. The other one's last name is Abramson. Even the Asians I do know are hardly Asian. I feel deprived. I feel a need as I write this to be immersed in Asian-icity, but I would like to keep the way I smell. If you know someone who's Asian and lives in Miami talk to your friends and tell them so that you can match them other Asians and they can have little Asian babies. You'd be doing it for your own kids, so come on and lend a hand.

Remember tomorrow is the one year anniversary for The Daily Lorenzo. Make sure to be a nerd and use the computer on the weekend.

Monica you've won the free tickets to the 1st Year Anniversary bash @ the Opa Locka International Airport brought to you by Hellmann's Mayonnaise.

That's it for now I can't think of anymore. I'm out like UFO's in Vegas.

Today's Song of the Day is "I Love LA" by Randy Newman



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates