martes, junio 7

Hot Cakes

These days I've become increasingly motivated to find a job. It isn't that I haven't been trying before. I've already applied to, hmmm I'd say like 16-23 jobs by now. Nothing has really panned out just yet. One place has asked me to interview but after reviewing their website I'm not sure how differentiate them from a Cutco knives wholesaler.

Right now I am focusing on getting a job in Chicago. I can't really say what is attracting me to Chicago other than that there should be plenty of opportunities for the career path I am stumbling down. I also want to be in a big city and am not attracted New York and the way it transforms you into tolerating a lot of inconveniences. I'm sure my sister, who lives there, would argue against this point but when you can open the door, turn on the TV and take a shower with only having to pivot on one foot I think any argument made against convenience is a bit construed.

This post is getting pretty boring and I am getting frustrated trying to figure out how to get more people to read it or in other words write something more people would want to read. People in general don't like to read. It seems to be in the same category as running, soy products, and being sober. I know if I wrote more about Pop culture, sports, and reality television I would already have my own following, but then I would just be another Ann Landers or Steven Cocojaru.

In the sake of ending this quickly and leaving work to go watch my favorite South African friend's brother's band today I am going to put a list up.

Top Names I Would Never Name My Child:
1. Hamish
2. Rigoberto
3. Egon
4. Advil
5. Orgy Funcakes
6. Coprophilius Poupou
7. Griffon
8. Mackenzie
9. Justice
10. Iota

Today's post is pretty bad, but I'm trying to keep the frequency high.


The Song of the Day for Today is "Blue Orchid" by The White Stripes (b/c I'll be reviewing it later)




I don't believe #3 100%. That's like me saying I'd never name a child "Splinter." Although, Egon is pretty rough. Peter or Winston are passable. Ray is okay. And Rey would be even better because it's Hispanic, like Rey's Pizza. ... Yup, I think that's a winner.  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates