miércoles, junio 1

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes, Knees and Toes

Aliens are coming!

But first I want to address the comment that was made about the last post. Here's my answer: I plan on buying FCS and then announcing its merger with Olive Garden immediately after the homecoming float parade. Sure, Jesus was a Jew but everyone knows he loved lasagna and bruchetta.

Ok, so Aliens are coming(!)

No, really it's true this time. We were just lying the 36,088,291,519 times so that you wouldn't panic when it really happened. So, don't panic, but Aliens are coming. No need to worry though we already have an ambassador that has been in charge of the reception committee for a while now. His name is Ramon Watkins, he's the guy who looks like a black genie on the bottom left corner of this web page. Ramon, or "Prophet Yahweh" as his friends and admirers call him, has perfected the ancient art of UFO summoning. He is able to cause UFO's to appear in the sky above him and fly around for a while. The second part might be a result of him taking them so far off their path. I'm sure they weren't trying to come to Earth and then this guy forces them to take a severe detour, confusion and disorientation ensue. If you have some time this summer head out to Las Vegas where, starting today, the infamous Prophet will be summoning UFO's on command for all to see, even the media. Be careful b/c nowhere did anyone say that he can control these UFO's. Once they show up you are in control as much as he is.

I'm sorry to anyone if I am underestimating your UFO controlling powers.

To read a report on Ramon and see a video of him summoning UFO's click here. (Editor's note: The video is part of a news cast so you need to skip ahead some to get to the video.)

Now I want to take some time to talk about myself. Recently I had a friend tell me that I only hang out with the same people all the time. There are many reactions to have to this and anyone who frequents this page (all 3 of you) knows I love to list so here it goes:
1. Am I supposed to be making only vague friendships that predicate me needing many to take up my time.

2. The book of Proverbs says in chapter 18 verse 23: The man of many friends (a friend to all the world) will prove himself a bad friend, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.

3. This one will be a first I will sub-list all the people I hung out with this weekend (starting Thursday and I do include dogs b/c I enjoy their company):

Arturo
Caro
Brian
Christian
Chris
Jamila
Danny
Kurt
Jeremy
Jon
Jenny
My Mom
David
Frank
Lola
Alan
Helen
Monica
Edgar
Kristen
My Dad
Sabrina
Some Guy I don't remember his name
Vicky
(another) Danny
Victor
Gio
Alex
Walter
Another Guy I had met before but never remember his name
Lunar
Juanki
Carlos
Jason
Dori
Stefani
and Melanie

SO if those people were the ones that were meant by the statement that I "hang out with the same people all the time" then yes, I do. And when we go out we travel in a School Bus that has Disco-inspired hub caps and a rotating crew of immigrants as chauffeur.

I hope that answers any confusion as to my ability to "hang" or "chill" with more than a closed circle of friends. Why can't friends just be happy to see each other and not count the times they don't see each other?

Leave a comment and you will automatically be invited to the 1st year Anniversary Bash for The Daily Lorenzo, on June 4, brought to you by Hellmann's REAL Mayonnaise.

Today's Song of the day is "In My Head" by The Queens of The Stone Age

I'm done. Welcome to June. Bye May, thanks for the good ending.



I'm sorry for not including the wonderful "Use Us For Our Table" Crew, but that was Tuesday night, no? Not the Weekend, but even more proof of the ever growing circle of friends.

Either way to Sabrina, Hector, Briana(?), Monica, Natasha, Edgar, and David I want to say thank you on behalf of the lovely Melanie and myself for hooking us up with quick service. Oh, and extra kudos to Hector for getting us utensils. I owe him and all of you big time.

Zinger's On Me!

-Lorenzo Himself  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates