lunes, junio 20

Come and Take Me

Top Rumors of What Made Me Disappear
1. Eaten by spiders
2. Federal Witness Protection Program needed to relocate my family due to mob ties
3. Parallel universe jumping via remote control found at Jerry O'Connel's garage sale.
4. Eaten by radioactive spiders
5. Went to a hippie-fest like last summer and ended up "riding the snake" a little too long
6. Book tour through most of literate Asia
7. Ran out of material
8. Chose a life of solitude in the remote jungles near Bangladesh
9. Filming new reality show about people who are boring and will do anything for money
10. Got injured surfing Costa Rica's infamous "Salsa Brava"
11. Joined think thank to examine the use of "Sanford and Son" in reducing genocides in Africa
12. Busy writing the screenplay for the movie version of "Perfect Strangers"
13. Fell through a time portal that took me to the height of the Hittite empire

Anyways I'm back. I wont waste time dispelling rumors but I will say that in my absence there has been a lack of reflection in the world and abundance of fake laughs. I have learned a lot of things since I last wrote, hopefully that will translate into interesting writing.

I'm about 60% back. Hopefully the rest of me will make an arrival by early next week. If you knew where I really was for the past week and we haven't spoken consider yourself an asshole on an order of 8.34 on the Romero-Simpson Asshole scale.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates