domingo, junio 5

Clap it up!

We are now knee deep in year 2 of Michael's Blogging Experience, The Musical.

Last night I was wearily driving back home from dropping off Mel and I saw something that made me realize that the world will not end in war over religion or politics. The world will end from a massive fat induced heart attack. There were over 15 cars in the drive thru line at Taco Bell, mind you it was 1:45 am.

I don't care how normal this might be for you but if you are going to Taco Bell at 1:45 am it is an obvious sign that you desire to be a fat ass. I'm sure you'll just laugh and say "that's so true, but it tastes so good." I'm sure the taste will help you deal with those extra chins you'll grow. Don't forget to stop by Krispy Kreme too fatty.

I figured I'd load this page up with pictures for those who don't like to read.



I tried to hold up Alan's imaginary bongos


I think if I grew a 'stache I'd look like Charlie Bronson


We did it. So can you.


Four years, well done


Me, about to lose to Jeremy at Marco Polo



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates