martes, mayo 10

Need new shoes

Every once in a while you get a little reminder of how much of an ass you are. Mine came in the remembering I have yet to get my sister anything for her birthday, and have no idea what I will get her. I had figured I would just give it to her when she comes down this Thursday night for my graduation. If not I would have had to send it to her in New York while she was still here in Miami. I guess I could have sent it and she would have received it today or tomorrow so perhaps I am just taking the easy way out. I know you are going to read this Melissa, so I ask if you are going to make any comments please include a birthday gift wish list.

Today is the last day of final exams for me. Thankfully I didn't have to be like the Eagles and take it to the limit. An even greater perk of being done early with my exams is that I can watch some playoff basketball tonight. In case you didn't understand what I just said I'll repeat it- I have an excuse to go out to a bar tonight.

For anyone who doesn't know yet Dutch radio is the shit and I hope to move there just to enjoy the commute. Although I need to work on understanding their traffic updates.

If there is anyone who is reading this post that has ever or is currently combating a case of nail fungus please leave a comment detailing you experience. The best story will win a free bottle of Fungi Nail, the #1 doctor recommended topical antifungal. 15-20% of the American population suffers from nail fungus, 98% of those sufferers being 67 years of age or older. I know I'm big with the viejo cagalitrosos (Spanish for shitty old people) so I expect a big turnout for this.

I just want to say sometimes I see a random stranger, either in person or in a picture, and I truly understand what Bill Cosby was thinking when he came up with the Fat Albert characters.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates