martes, mayo 17

Last Train to Clarksville

I can walk without crutches!!!!! I have no pain in my knee. I can truly say that God helped me through last night b/c for a brief moment my nerves of steel were shaken and I was feeling a bit anxious. When I woke up after surgery the pain was tremendous, but as always the shot of demerol just lifted me back up again. I was able to walk immediately, but I made sure to put some underwear on first.

The whole experience was fantastic, I had a smile the whole time I was waiting. I'm really happy now I have a brief idea of what going under the knife is like. The whole waiting process is weird. The best part about last night is that other than the doc that performed the surgery and one nurse everyone else spoke Spanish. I can now say I know what it feels like to have a surgery and have it in a rich Latin American country. Next time I have to remember to take pictures.

In case anyone is still wondering which option was chosen last night it was #2. I am referring to the previous post and what the outcomes of the surgery could have been.

The new Team Sleep album is really good, I suggest anyone who remotely likes Deftones to give it a try, its not far from what they do when they're chilling out. Thank you Jenny, your taste is on point.

I'll try to start being funny in my posts and write some more later today. Now I am off to return to my non-disabled life, and it feels really good. Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates