martes, mayo 24

Hello, is it me you're looking for

Do you know who Lionel Tate is? I'm sure you know the type of person he is- a criminal the system perpetuated. He's an example of how jail time and liberal means of punishment can create detriments to society. For those not in the know or unwilling to listen to the media Lionel Tate was the young boy from Florida who killed a little girl using a wrestling move he said he learned on TV. When he was using his "the WWF made me do it" defense he became the youngest person in the history of the United States to be sentenced to life in prison. Later Lionel changed his story and cleared up any confusion of whether wrestling kills kids when he claimed that he had jumped from a flight of stairs onto the 6 year old little girl. This story seemed to please the judge b/c he was immediately released from jail and placed in one year house arrest with 10 years of probation thus following.

Why bring this up? Well Lionel awoke this morning in jail b/c he assaulted a pizza guy with a gun while at a friend's house. Lionel then thanked his friend, who is 12 years old, for letting him commit a crime at his house by beating the shit out of him. I can assure you that in my moderate grasp of wrestling there's no comparable move to the one Lionel pulled.

here's what Lionel's attorney had to say and keep in mind the guy's last name is Rosenbaum when you read this quote: "I heard he jacked a pizza delivery guy, which I can't believe happened"

Sometimes you can just tell when someone has already bought their ticket to Hell. Other time you have to ask.

The intriguing part to me is the house arrest. A year of house arrest. No work, no worries except to make sure that you sleep in the same house for a year. If I were in that type of situation, not only would I be throwing a party at my house as many nights as possible but I believe I would become very skilled in: pilates, guitar, gardening, baking, pull-ups, and this blog would be incredibly better. I really should look into this house arrest thing.

I'll try to be funny later.




Did you know the mother of the 6 yr old girl 'Tater killed actually fought for him to get out of lifetime jail, saying that he was just a child and didn't know what he was doing?  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates