martes, mayo 3

Cupcake Faces

I've been thinking about a different way of storytelling where you get the lyrics to a song and write a story in between the lyrics using what is already there as a back drop. Obviously some songwriters are a bit more poetic and metaphorical in their linguistic capabilities, but I think almost any song (even "Baby Got Back") could work in this forum. Feel free to try it. I'm not trying to say I came up with this. I'm sure somebody has already done this and created a 750 page novel based on the lyrics to The Doors "Back Door Man" and my sister will leave a comment at the end of this blog detailing its whereabouts and how much I can get it for at the Book & Books next to Blockbuster and behind Pizza Hut, where there's also a Checkers, I think. Some good stories should come out of it and poor storytellers or people who have problems being original (read: the masses) could use it as a "creative crutch."

I think the most creative crutch I have ever seen was made out of a tree limb. People don't get too creative with crutches. I guess people are using their sense of humor when administering first aid. Quite a shame I would say.

This weekend is mother's day. Here's a tip I learned from Mr. T: Just say "ain't no other like my mother" in the deepest baritone voice you can muster and your mom will either chuckle or think you've started listening to that rap music again.

I've been drinking tons of tea these days, and its always hot. I remember the times when I used to be a big fan of "Brisk" Iced Tea and would spend countless dollars feeding my sugar fix with a non-carbonated drink. These days I drink chamomile, greet, and even echinecea, yet I still don't feel like I'm gaining any of the "hippie powers" that were promised. I'll keep you updated on any changes.

Hey, has anyone heard anything from the Pope? Where's he been? I bet he's doing some intensive papal training (i.e. lot's of waving). Does anyone know what CCD stands for without looking it up in the internet or a book? Just thought I'd throw in some more Catholicism in here.

I think yesterday's and today's add up to a full blog. I'll be giving away my bottle of Finesse to the person who gets the most people to read this crap. Who knows, this might be your chance to find a $5,000 sapphire or one of a million prizes (more like pieces of shit) Jessica Borges came up with and announced on my myspace.com page. Remember to tell a teacher today that they aren't a chump for picking a bad career, its National Teacher Day (but they still have to work on their holiday?).



Hmmmm... let's see if you accuse him of refereeing! “I couldn’t repair your brakes so I made your horn louder.”  


"I've learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live so that no one will believe it."  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates