sábado, mayo 14

Class Distinction

I graduated yesterday but I didn't spend much time thinking about it. The main reason is that I've severely fucked up my knee and can't walk on my right leg anymore. Yes, that is right my new found disability was the main attraction at the show I put on yesterday. I even went on stage in crutches to accept my diploma, quite pathetic, I know.

Afterwards I had a big meal with my family, that turned out to be fantastic. I don't think I've ever had a steak so good. The gifts I recieved at the dinner are what really made the night fantastic. I am not going to lie to you I knew to expect something substantial and was not left disappointed.

So my knee is fucked up. It hurts a lot and I find it a little hard these days to be humorous b/c of it. Although it was probably funny seeing me slip on the wet floor in my dining room. Crutches were flying. I thought the pain would kill me.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates