lunes, mayo 2

The Breaks

I have no idea how many people use the shampoo Finesse but I figure its more than the amount that reads this bloc (safe bet?). I know my first experience with Finesse came at my grandmother's house b/c my uncle was living there for a while, and it was his shampoo of choice. Therefore whenever I think of that follicle fantasy in a blue bottle I think of my uncle (even though its clearly a feminine product).

At this point you might be asking what shampoo has to do anything but if you value precious gems and loads of cash you'll stick around. Finesse is having a contest where you are asked to look for a sapphire that is worth $5,000, or additional prizes. I don't know how many types of prizes fit into a bottle of Finesse shampoo but be my guess and fill in that blank.

That's all I got for now, I should be able to come up with something for tomorrow but as I warned at the beginning those are the breaks. Godspeed comrades



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates