domingo, abril 10

Where was I?

I've got a bad case of the Mondays. The problem is as far as I remember I got some relaxing time in this weekend. Moreover my nights were pretty subdued if not short. I didn't go anywhere Saturday night and Friday night I just chilled at a friends house. I even went to the beach twice and swam only once.

Either way I am tired, and I've realized that being a real estate agent is something I would never want to do. I thought my schedule was pretty jam packed as it could be with term projects' and papers' due date looming increasingly closer. Additionally I am way behind in my reading and I know it will come back to bite me in the ass.

There was a party on Saturday that I was going to go to but when my accompaniment found out the price to get in they didn't want to go. There were about 300 cars parked outside the house so I can't see that party lasting too far passed midnight but they might have had cops hired. ID's were even being checked at the door giving it a legitimate rip off feel.

So nothing eventful happened this weekend. I didn't meet anyone I didn't have a memorable experience, and overall nothing was learned. Maybe all the big things that were supposed to happen to me at the age of 21 have already occurred and things are just in limbo until 22 starts on Tuesday. It definitely feels like I am in a holding pattern.

If I can extract anything from this weekend is that I am going to have to, as my mother would say, "put in my batteries" and get myself moving if I am going to have anything happen to me.

Hostage is an entertaining movie in case anyone is interested in my opinion.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates