domingo, abril 24

Rampart - a large wall built round a town, castle, etc. to protect it

I got to play real estate agent today and showed my sister's apartment to this couple from New York City; not El Paso, Texas. I really don't understand what a real estate agent could do when showing a house/apartment that would sway a potential buyer one way or the other. All that can be done is to make sure everything gets seen. If the person likes it is going to depend way too much on things that are out of anyone else's control. I guess what I am saying is that outside of advertising a property and contract dealings real estate agents have an easy job. Its more likely that I have no idea what I am talking about.

Did anyone celebrate 'earth day', or whatever it is called, this past Friday? I'm not even sure what day it was, or how one would go about celebrating it. If google hadn't made a funky looking logo for the day I would have never remembered there was an 'earth day'. That's another one of those holidays with an agenda. I'm sure there is some certain percentage increase in tree planting thanks to that crock of shit holiday. I didn't get any earth day gifts. I didn't give any but I would have appreciated receiving something to commemorate the existence of an earth. Is the word "earth" never capitalized? I'm sure spell check will something. It didn't apparently we think its ok to not capitalize the word 'earth' yet we have a holiday for it. These are some mixed message we are sending the rest of the universe.

In a move to improve global confidence I declare the word 'earth' shall now be considered grammatically correct only if spelled EARTH.

I think my work here is done. World, you are welcome for all I have done to make things better for everyone.

Next time on View from Michael:
McDonald's can now predict your order as soon as you are born! (They only ask to be nice)



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates