miércoles, abril 6

Missing

I prayed heaven today
would bring its hammer down on me
and pound you out of my head
I can't think with you in it

This could be the fourth resuscitation of my often ill fated blog. Prognosticators can look at my current lifestyle situation and conclude it as being highly conducive to heavy blogging due to my past history of blogging frequency. For further information on this topic see The Harvard Business Review article titled "Expression Outlets for Modern Intellectualists."

I am finding it difficult to make time to apply for a job this past week. My sister would read this and think of how it wasn't that difficult to find time to write this dumb passage and I could have applied instead of done this. True but I am at work and I feel more guilty getting paid to look for a job than getting paid to write w/e the hell pops into my head.

March is long gone but its impact is still sending shockwaves through all that is Michael. A superficial way this can be seen is by how my album collection has increased. A productive way this can be seen is by how I now work at a marketing company as an analyst and not at The University of Miami's Wellness Center as an office assistant. I wish the differences in pay reflected the difference in responsibilities. I could probably make more money if I were on welfare. I won't touch on any more changes that March brought on, but believe me as months go it was a killer.

As far as current events I am really out of the loop. I predicted the pope's death two weeks in advance but I don't think you needed to know much to see what I saw, which was un viejo cagilitroso. At least he can be in peace, I just wish he could've had some before dying. We had lost touch the past few years, but I know the pope as well as anybody to know that he was making the most of his last days.

In a related topic, I just got the new issue of FHM and Mariah Carey was on the cover. As anyone else would have done I checked the date of the issue but that only caused more surprise due to it being a new issue. I never thought I would describe Mariah as plain jane but that's the best compliment you can say about her cover shot, other than she's not noticeably fat, which is more of an insult on her past than a compliment.

I'd like to take this moment to ask when did being jolly not become a requirement for being fat. I remember in the 80's and early 90's the first character trait you would attach to the physical trait of being fat was jolly. I believe the word jolly used only 17% of the time outside of the context of describing a person of girth. That's it for now, I'll leave with some more copied poetry.

Something always takes the place of
missing pieces you can take and put
together even though
you know there's something missing



Cool. I'm so happy I got a mention in the best blog ever!  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates