lunes, abril 11

I aint askin' for much. I said, Lord, take me downtown...

Why is every person only now coming out saying that Michael Jackson touched them in some place or other? My first thought is that the money he paid has run out. Like ZZ Top all he wanted was some tush, but at least Frank Beard and Billy Gibbons thought to go get it from hookers.

This topic brings up another idea. It would be fantastic if Americans were forced to fill out a survey that asked them to rank crimes in order from the most heinous to the most tolerated. Every man would have an additional question next to each crime- Would you allow your daughter marry someone who has committed _____? - and in the blank would be a crime. Call me crazy but I think it would be very interesting and helpful. There would no longer be any shame for crimes that everyone found acceptable. You wouldn't feel bad telling someone that you were involved in vehicular manslaughter, for example, b/c you knew they wouldn't hold it against you. So there you go no more worries about the person you killed b/c you had to change the CD playing on the radio before the next song kicked in.

Another helpful question would be for each person to fill out the number of years that must pass after committing each crime that you wouldn't hold it against them. A breakdown of the filled out surveys could even be made to show people what type of people have a higher propensity to sleep with an ex-con. I know for a fact there are many Americans who would use this kind of survey as a way to reestablish themselves in society.


I have such great ideas, I really do amaze myself. Hopefully one day I will have an idea that tops my dad's solution to soccer games that end in a draw- MULTIBALL OVERTIME (he called it "dos pelotas").


Tell the ZZ boys I found some



Este blog ha sido eliminado por un administrador de blog.  


WELL it think a crimes a crime.... so ranking them wouldnt make much sense....Jess  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates