martes, abril 26

Challah Back

If the title has left you wondering if you are up to date with the latest slang click on the following link: http://www.foodsubs.com/Bread.html
Go to the fifth bread that's has a picture.

Yesterday a friend of mine, who I won't name for legal purposes, and yours truly connected on a creative idea that has the potential to turn each of us into multi-millionaires. Obviously you'd want to know what the fuck the idea is that I am referring to. We both noticed an incredible void in the food service industry and have chosen to capitalize on it. Maybe its just that Passover season that's got me in a crazy Jewish mood but I think I have found my true calling, which is being considered the co-creator of Chllah Pocket Sandwiches.

I"m hoping someone who reads this puts together the fact that I am graduating together with my fondness for partying. Who knows there might be some fun to reap from the four years of tremendous hardship (you can start scoffing........wait......now).

Steve Miller is coming to South Florida to perform and I don't know where I stand on actually going. Part of me expects it to be fun just b/c he has so many upbeat catchy songs, but on the other hand I usually do not enjoy sharing the same venues as old farts. If you want further insight on how I feel about old people and trying to have a good time you should refer to my previous blog from January titled "Hedonistic Octagon", http://viewfrommichael.blogspot.com/2005/01/hedonistic-octagon.html, its a classic, even the comments are good.

I think now is the best time to make a rule where I refuse to make any critical comments about anyone I know. I'm going to stick to talking about people I don't know personally that way no one will assume that I have any idea of what I talk about or am capable of making an educated assessment. If I've been offensive to anyone I consider a friend (i.e. James) please realize any intelligence I display in conversation is only a facade and any judgments made on my part are consistently wrong. Basically, what I am saying is that my thoughts can only be insightful or irreverent if someone else thinks so, to me its is all a bodily function.

If anyone knows of anymore faults/flaws that I have please let me know I think I have some space left on my sleeve I can wear them on. Thanks to the helpful intervention I experienced (yet remember not a moment of) I will soon be entering asshole rehab in a discreet location somewhere in West Virginia, wish me luck.

Quote of the day: Civilization is the process of setting man free from men



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates