sábado, abril 16

As life gets longer awful feels softer

If it takes shit to make bliss then I feel pretty blissfully.

If there is one thing that this blog would be useful for is to see the evolution of my perception of my marketing job experience. I started it while I was an intern and now I have moved up to a part-time job. Sadly the next vertical move that could be made given the present corporate stucture would give me total control of the company.

I still enjoy the job, perhaps even more now than before. I feel increasingly confident in the things I need to do and the experiences are building a good foundation (at least I think so). I'm getting more responsibility with each additional day, hopefully I will start receiving compensation financially for this increase.

The thing that proves to me that I enjoy this job more than before is that I actually said positive things about it while I'm sitting in the office on a Saturday.

On the social side of my life I'm starting to the feel the effects of the Patrick Ewing Effect that I spoke about in a previous post long ago. I have a page on myspace.com, I guess you have to just type up my name to get to it. I will try to put a link here somewhere. The only real purpose of it is to get more people to read this.

I'm in between right now on whether it would be better to write a television show or a movie. A movie seems like a bigger deal but you can do so much more with TV. No wonder they say that television shows are a writer's medium, and I'm not claiming that I am a writer or that I know how to write even a line of dialogue for that matter. I'm just saying.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates