sábado, enero 8

You Can't Plant Me In Your Penthouse

2 friends from Camp Wekeela just left this morning on a cruise.

Checkers is a good game to play with your loved one unless you're playing with the version that has shot glasses for game pieces.

The Butterfly Effect is still frustrating to watch after the eighth time.

Mexican food consumed past 9 p.m. will haunt you all night long.

How do you tie all these things together? The easiest way I can come up with is to just ask yours truly what he did today. That's right I did all those things and more on this relaxing Saturday. Its past the time the post says its been created but I wanted to stay true to the time my mind birthed this blog post.

I had two friends from Maryland fly down to spend some time with me and check out the city before heading out on a week long cruise around the Caribbean. You'd think I was the weakest impersonation of the Incredible Hulk if you could see how green with envy I am.

I'm also very tired so there's no hopes of writing interesting material. I'll try to use my Creative Juicer tomorrow and have some fresh squeezed verbiage put together.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates