jueves, enero 27

Time is on my side

The problems of Latin America provides me with loads of time to think. This is what happens when I connect it all to my pen.

I found out today that the candy known as "Atomic Fireballs" do not break under any circumstances. This could be due to their "nuclear" composition. As I was attempting to disprove this fact by using my foot all I did was confirm the fact that one's foot can break. I think there is a permanent dent in my heel now. Wow, it hurts.

Nobody really reads these posts, but if they did they would notice that new posts are being created with less frequency than at the beginning of the year. The only explanation I can give concerning this topic is that I am currently filming a big budget movie about dog-sledding Afghans in Vancouver. This project is leaving me with little time to post during pre-production.

Sorry, that was all a bold face lie. Actually that was a bold face lie b/c the last paragraph was in regular type. I am actually spelunking in Central Africa and the wireless connection is lost below 83.27 km. Presently I am using two non-native spider monkeys, named Immanuel and Waldo Rigofilipun, (I haven't inquired whether there is any relation between the two) to transport my postings to the base camp where they are then published.

Yesterday I came to the conclusion that "Wife Swap is my favorite reality television program, easily surpassing the always drawn out "Real World." The show, "Wife Swap" is always packed with real people presented in a way that makes me feel so much better about myself. Every week my confidence soars to new heights as I realize there are 2 more families in the world that mine, I can happily say, will never resemble. Its almost the compete opposite of the feeling the E! channel gives off.

Its obvious I was bored today so I won't make any apologies regarding this atrocious post.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates