domingo, enero 2

Sunshine Shoes

New Year, time for resolutions right? That cliche has grown old for most people, believe me I have my finger on the nation's pulse. It has definitely grown old for me, yet I have fallen from the path and made a resolution, which is to start posting a whole lot more. A reader may look and that and see the ambiguity in my statement as a cop out that will allow me to post however much I get around to, but fear not the impression I have for this gleaming spot of intellectualism in the information superhighway is that it should be updated daily on the weekdays. Why not the weekends? Refer to a few postings from months pasts about weekend activities and it'll be come crystal.

So this is day one from me being henceforth accountable to my resolution. I'll start with a wish in hopes that a genie or magi will trample upon this. If I could just have someone interview me at the end of the day this whole blog thing would go much smoother. Kind of like a press conference after a sports game. I could just show up field a few questions make some gestures that would be interpreted and be on my way. The interviewer would have a much better time than they would have a regular press conference. For one there is no one else to compete with to get a question answered and second there would be no wait time for me to show up after showering since I shouldn't have any need to. If you're an aspiring reporter hoping to move up the ranks through me don't hang too much on that second promise b/c I've been known to sweat at inappropriate times.

Some things about the new year:


I'm going to keep this brief since I don't keep any in my underwear drawer and just mention that there are some other changes I will be implementing this year. I will only mention them based on their success not on their potential so that way I can refer back to this and say I was determined rather than lucky. Here goes 2005, let's hope I make it through.

P.S. my former e-mail addresses of mikenzo16@hotmail or @yahoo are now empty lots for spammers so friends and foes alike can reach me at the new fangled Google mail system: mslorenzo@gmail (much classier I feel (as if such thing exist on the internet))



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates