lunes, enero 17

Kung Pao Grip

Unsuprisingly another vice has slowly sucked me beneath its submission. I now watch most movies through their bootleg quality. In an age where movies are so sharp they make looking at the real world like watching an old highlight from the 1983 USFL championship game between the Oakland Invaders and the Baltimore Stars. I still think that roughing call on Oakland's Gary Plummer was bullshit, but let us move on.

I was discussing bootleg movies and how much I know watch. Thanks to the clever Central Americans that dwell around every corner my mother is able to get movies just released to theatres on DVD for half the price of a movie ticket. I tell you those Mayans are the masters of the loophole, I am positive they are great with tax laws.

The quality of the movie, as I mentioned before, isn't great. You really need to be into the movie to put up with some of the difficulties. I had to watch National Treasure on three different DVD players and the ending seemed a bit cutoff. The movie wasn't as bad as I thought, and there were some dark scenes in the movie that came out a bit dark, making it a bit difficult to see what was going on in the scene. It was worth watching but I can say that with certainty b/c I didn't have to pay a cent to sit through it. Next up: Fat Albert

That should be all for now. A couple of closing thoughts:

- Rodolphe thank you for revealing that I am actually forty pounds overweight. I don't know how no one else noticed it.

- Bird you still have my green UM cap. I actually do want it back. You didn't win a free hat b/c you showed up to my house before going out on a bad hair day.

Ok, hopefully I'll think of something funny later. Until then feel free to read my sister Mela's comment made on the previous post.
Her comment should make you crack up if you know me.

P.S. Sorry Melanie but the blogging program can not accomodate your desired extra elbow room between sentences.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates