lunes, enero 3

Call Me Brutus

Is someone keeping score as to how many jobs have been lost due to computers and how many have gained. I'm pretty sure in the "Take Yo' Job Away Game" computers are winning. If its any consolation more nerds have found their place in the sun due to the upheaval.
NFL Playoffs start this coming weekend. You can start singing "it's the most wonderful time of the year..."

I'm waiting for it to drop below 50 at least once this winter here in Miami. High expectations, I know, since it hasn't dropped below 60 except for about 2 hours.

Tonight is a crucial game for Your Miami Heat against the Jewish favorites- The Seattle Supersonics. Their nickname begs the question- Are they named because Boeing had such big clout on the Seattle area? This is a big game for the Heat as they try to extend their win streak to 15 against one of the best teams of the year.

I learned last night that dominoes is a very fickle game. If someone believes they have any skill at it the skill they have is the ability to lie to themselves.

Tomorrow there should be a review on "The Life Aquatic" a film starring Bill Murray and who cares who else. A review on the first book by Tom Robbins, "Another Roadside Attraction" should follow on Wednesday

If you read this try to leave a comment b/c I'm highly suspicious I'm talking to myself.




If you like the movie The Royal Tenenbaums you will enjoy the life aquatic its the same type of humor.  


Mike it's Bird I saw The Life Aquatic today, I think it was really funny even though all the fake fish/animals freaked me out. You know I read the blog so keep em coming.  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates