viernes, octubre 1

Liquor Shits

My friend Alan pointed out to me once how there is much pleasure to be had once you get your first bowel movement the morning after a night of heavy drinking. Sorry to begin so vulgar but I just felt like a ton of bricks was unloaded from my head.

The presidential debate has come and past and I understand now why God spared my school from a hurricane passing over it. The aftermath outside the building I work in looks like all of the copy machines in the world went to war against the faxes and telecommunication devices. Although unnoticed by most, the memory of the first ever office appliance war will live on in all the rug dents that will never be smoothed over.

I've got friends from my camp life visiting this weekend so excuse me if I get a little nostalgic. Its going to be a tough weekend to get everything I need to done so I'll have to remember to count my accomplishments come Monday, which reminds me of the Jimmy Buffet song, which reminds me of camp, and then Fletch, who will be here in thanksgiving. So in case anyone is tracking Fletch Justice you've just been informed.

I'm going to bartending once again. I have been contacted to do an event. Should be good to be paid 10 bucks an hour plus tips. Especially when it is for 11 hours straight. Praise the Lord.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates