viernes, septiembre 17

You wouldn't believe.

There are tanks upon tanks of urine being transported across this continent at all times. Don't worry though its frozen while shipping in order to keep it from decaying. This fact is insane to me, but even more insane is the fact that no one has come out with a buddy movie where two guys try to make it rich by high jacking a piss-train. Chemical companies seem to be paying big money for urine, henceforth all the transportation troubles and technology. Seems trains have gold mines running up and down ready to be snatched up like my piss-train example.

Last night was another fantastic night at the Grove. Yes, I am still hung over, but I had to go to work and sit here to do nothing. I feel like I was out for maybe half an hour last night but in actuality I was out for closer to 3-4 hours, at the Grove at least. It was fun seeing old friends, and I only say 'old' b/c I mean to say they are not considered friends anymore.

I don't see how people get fat from drinking, b/c the next day eating is the last thing I want to do. Sleeping, does that make you fat, b/c that's what I rather do. Especially at the end of a week that saw me average 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Yet, I see that as a plus, b/c instead of doing nothing I was having a hell of a lot of fun. I don't mind trading sleep for fun, but it can't be any of that fake fun they try to jive me into down behind the liquor store.

I should get some tunes in my car by later today. The moment of silence will come to an abrupt end.

I'm supposed to attend a training meeting today b/c I missed the mandatory training meeting a few weeks ago. Some said I should be fired for not going to the previous meeting, but who will they get to sit here and look like something is being done. I was given what is known here as 'two strikes' which is supposed to wedge me somewhere between we don't want you here any more and we're doing you a favor so you better be kissing our feet. I never felt so secure in my job. The meeting was half mentioned to me in a matter of fact way and my only reply was that it would be superfluous for me to go seeing how I am already serving punishment for not going. They could have negotiated with me and found that I would have tried to go, but in the end probably wouldn't have, but hey at least I tried, or not so much. There is absolutely no way I am going to attend any type of training for a job I have been doing for now over 3 years. With the amount of turnover there is at this place I should be conducting some sort of training. Obviously that would be the last thing I would want to do anyways. Stupid of me to even mention it.

I seem to have slowly given in to allowing my guitar skills to deteriorate. Sad story, I know, but what can you do when life deals you some cards to play. Jerry Garcia said sometimes your cards ain't worth a dime, if you don't lay'em down.

Things at the moment are great, and I don't want to forget how convinced of this fact I am at this moment. Its amazing how one person can put everything else in perspective. Thanks, God.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates