martes, septiembre 21

When the leaves turn for a fourth time.

The nation chooses a president. Yet here in Florida, specifically South Florida, this tradition is skewed. Its been four years and there is probably no more than 3% of the state that can tell you with certainty who Florida elected president. In addition the leaves don't turn here. If the leaves fall off the trees at all its only because of one of two reasons.
1. The sun is so incredibly strong that it burns the trees dead.
or
2. A hurricane.

I've spoken enough about hurricanes as it is so I'm going to stick two the heat and the presidential election. Most who know me know that I do not plan on participating in this round of presidential elections. I am convinced it is a fraud and I am sure I posted something in here earlier referencing a Business Week article that detailed flaws in the election system. Actually it was posted on 7/27/04, FYI.

Either way I can't wait for all the 'radicals' that will show up next week to protest the president while he's here on campus. I'm sure security on campus will be "as tight like man's ass" as Borat always says.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates