jueves, septiembre 2

Underwater Peeking

I find myself talking to her, while her friends look at me. They know as well as I do that its them my eyes see. They're holding their thumbs up like if its 1983. What the fuck is that supposed to mean. Anyone, someone please explain. Is that supposed to help me. I love how willing people are at times to give their vote of confidence. Thank you so much, those thumbs up saved the night. Now my mind is totally focused, no distractions, no none.

I say what do they know, b/c I never saw it that way. My mind wasn't in a, how do you say, "thumbs up"-mode. It is all okay though, all fine.

More hurricane paranoia, feels like yesterday people were stockpiling for Charley tuna, well, now they have something to use it for. That's why I hope it comes, just so people get a chance. If not, what a waste. I bet a higher percentage of people here have shutters compared to central Florida. I may be wrong, but who would know.

Week 2 of school has come and passed and in usual Miami panic mode, this week could not beat last weeks (Week 1) record for school days in a week. Everyone thought it had a chance but what a surprise! Right when we thought we ready to have a full week, booyahkasha, it cuts off right in front of you. Next week already has four days to it, leading to speculation that we may be in for quite a s;slump for school days in a week. Sad to say this school season has started off on, what academia hopes, is a low point.

Hoping for a hurricane party tonight. A party before a hurricane would be dope, as my homies down the block say.

Click this. That is a link to a story, my favorite part is that he drove 12 miles home. Wow.




Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates