viernes, septiembre 10

A time for blogging.

Ecclesiastes doesn't mention that there is a time for blogging among everything else.

I wrote something yesterday but messed up and it got deleted. Just b/c it didn't make it I am going to say that it was the funniest post ever. I completed almost everything I set out to do this week. Thank the Lord. The only thing left is to figure out where the parties are tonight, but I always figured this would be the easiest to accomplish, and would be done at the last minute.

The NFL started last night. I didn't realize how fantastic, overtly fantastic, it is to watch professional football. Sure, the collegiate level has its pageantry and tradition, but if you like the game for what it is then there is nothing better to spectate than the league. I'll stop talking about it now before I give myself an erection.

Oh now would be a good time to link this story I tried to link yesterday before the whole post was deleted. Click here.

Last night was fun. And this will be the greatest understatement just leaving it at that.

Tonight my school plays FSU, on nat'l television, as always. 5 times in four years, that's the streak we are going for. It would be a milestone if we got it done. I say we b/c I go to the school, so yes, we will win.

Baseball has finally become interesting to follow. Seems to me that almost the entire season is white noise. It is as if the first 5 months of the season are like that "Regis and young female" show, you know, something that people put on the tv in the morning but only glance at while they are getting ready or tying their shoes. Maybe this part of the season is like later in the morning when The Price is Right comes on. Now there is quality television.

I'm out like a dog's penises once Ryan Maderos has pet it. (true story)



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates