lunes, septiembre 6

Pushin' Bushes

The longest weekend known to man has come and gone from the Magic City and I am left wanting more. Yes, if you can believe, I have enjoyed myself thoroughly throughout this "Happy Hurricane" season. From venturing into the Everglades to South Beach, to being able to relax on the beach today, even through the random parties I was able to attend, there wasn't a part of this hurricane holiday that I would trade. The Lord has blessed my hurricane season it seems, after an unpromising start with the whole Charley- punta gorda excursion that went to shambles.

So moving onward and westward the week ahead looks promising due to many variables, the main one being the fact that I only have 3 days of school. There are three objectives that are to be accomplished during the week.

1. Apply for bartending jobs at the few places I have heard about.

2. Find out and get invited to as many post-game parties following this Friday's game.

3. Take a girl out at some point and leave with something concrete.

Yes, all ambitious goals that will push me right through the week and leave me thinking how did it all past by so fast by the time Sunday morning arrives. Being able to complete these three things should get some type of snowball rolling for the semester. Work, parties, and sex is what I have seemed to boil the week down too. I wont make any predictions though.

Actually I will make one prediction and that is that Miami will beat Florida State this coming Friday.

The weekend was great, I was able to waste a lot of time and indulge in tons of food. I can't wait till Hurricane Ivan comes. I'm already trying to plan my own Hurricane Party. Keep your ears to the ground.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates