lunes, septiembre 20

Officially Speaking

I am no longer a fan of the Miami Football Dolphins. If a New York team can have 'football' precede its name then why not all, I'm all about equality. Yes, I know my relationship with the 'fins has been shaky at best and in the early to mid nineties I was rooting for Buffalo all the way. Something changed in as the old moved out and the new set in, marked most often by Shula's departure (read: removal). This team is different b/c they're not a team, they are all misguided individuals bunched together in a old Dallas Cowboys mentality with a "work-with-what-ya-got" frugality a la Arizona Cardinals. Bottom line is that I hate Wayne, and I hate Dave for not stickin' it to Wayne. And I mean "stickin' it" in the most southern way possible.

To me the only proper punishment for Wayne "The H" Huizenga's Dutch ass is for the league to mandate he either:
1. Sell the team to anyone else
2. Relinquish administrative control to the Robbie family
or
3. Hire someone to spend his (Wayne's) money as he sees fit, and I mean if this guy or girl wants to buy 800 hotdogs and 75 watermelons for the city of Overtown they'll have everything they'll need to get that done.

Some people might call me crazy, others just Michael but in the end we all know deep inside that I am right. And I'll just leave with this.

There's a ethnic undertone to the "Dutch Boy" story that many forget. The Dutch Boy was the one who started the hole in the first place hoping he could get money for sealing it shut, while crying for sympathy as his finger froze and was nibbled by w/e Dutch fish weren't stoned enough to sleep in that day. Dutch Boy was not a hero he was a mischevious bastard trying to fill his pail with your money. I'd trade one of my fingers for a pail full of money, wouldn't you? But no coins b/c I wouldn't be paying any meters seeing as how I'd fly over there.

Either way screw Wayne, and let's go S'hawks. Not pronounced shocks more like an 's' sound and then hawks. Takes practice but so does being a true fan, I would know.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates