miércoles, septiembre 15

Frequency

I lost my radio. I must drive without any music. This is the highest degree of torture I would never hope to endure. On drives longer than 20 minutes I start going mad. I start singing to myself but its mostly gibberish. Its amazing how I can't stand silence.

The reason for my lack of tunes is b/c I left the keys in the ignition turned half way. So the radio stayed on and drained the battery, hence killing it. When the battery dies my car has some anti theft mechanism on the radio that requires a code to be input to make it work once it receives power again. I'm sorry if that is complicated.

I don't have the code, this happened before and I'm not totally positive on how I got it fixed. I think I took it to the dealer, which is what I will do this time. Translation- Friday is booked.

This is the only downside to having locked my keys in my car. Thankfully it worked out that I was able to get a ride home and back from the lovely Melanie. Traffic was terrible, but in keeping with focus positive it was nice to spend some time with her, mundane as it was.

Here's the best part of all my car troubles, once I got back to my car I realized that I left my the car partially on. This is what I referred to earlier. I walked in on the Baptist Christian Ministry while they were about to begin their worship session. I only went in there b/c its right next to the Christian Science Organization, where I park. The Baptists were happy to help out and I thank the Lord for placing them in my path. I was able to jump my car relatively quickly and get going.

Fun story.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates