domingo, septiembre 19

2:49 p.m.

Doo doo doodehloo Pur teh Pur teh Purnt

These sounds have haunted me for over 5 years. Five whole years and now I know the answer that can silence them forever. Bird, I have found what song you were trying to describe when you uttered the nonsense at the title. You can finally rest assured knowing which Led Zeppelin song it was you thought could transform your mouth into a guitar. The song's name is "The Ocean." I don;t know why I hadn't thought of it earlier but I finally made the connection between the song and your guitar riff spitting tongue.

Partied in Weston last night. There's a weird town. Pre-fabricated everything. I had a great time though. Automatically one of the most memorable ever. That's right not of this week or year, just ever. I wouldn't wish for world peace as much as for the world to have a night like I did last night every once in a while.

I've been blessed with the gift of having something to do at all times. Maybe boredom is just a conflict with perception but I know I haven't bored in weeks.

I need to take a nap, still haven't slept much. Sleep is good. The Lord is good.



But what mad ethe night qualify as one of the best ever? I mean, what kind of teaser is that? Give it up please :)  


Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates