lunes, agosto 16

Three for Tuesday

Beach excursions prove to be the my highest aspirations. Sun on skin equals me being happy it seems. Yet going hand in hand is getting chicken wings after. I have realized in three days what I want to do when I get old. Its to go to the beach and eat chicken wings with beer. Sure it sounds superficial and petty but I'll work for the right to live petty. Nothing petty about finding happiness.

Ok so the stuff that matters.

I got paid by my internship. It always to find a surprise at the end of a job done and its even better when that surprise will pay for the trip you planned on taking before you came up with how you were going to pay for it. Seems for me that the desire to travel is the only thing that precedes my need to be rational. No, it isn't like I got this fat check that is going to buy me and my friends Asian hookers till kingdom come but at least now I know that not only is money not something to worry about, which it already was but that I have one less thing to accomplish upon returning. In summary- cha-ching!

Another high point on a great feeling day was the ability to swoop into my other job and before I can mention that I'm going to be taking the next week and a half off I'm told that they're surprised to see me. It was already understood that I would be absent for the time I was about to mention to them. I should worry about how I'm gonna start losing but why not focus on the fact I keep winning.

Couldn't get in touch with the lady I'm trying to convince to give my friend a job. She was in a closed door meeting when I went to go see her, remained like that for another 45 minutes before I resolved to just phone it in. That didn't work either, she never picked up. I guess this is my loss for the day, but it would require me to feel bad that my friend needs a job. Fuck needs.

Hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to make a critical statement regarding the acclaimed roller coaster ride known as Alien vs. Predator. Yes, I could probably do better things with my money. Like give it to a crackhead just to watch them get messed up, but I figure this way I'm only encouraging violence among aliens and not crackheads upon themselves. Who knows I might not want to play that card out yet.

This is where it comes full circle and rests on my once-friend Casey the crackhead who made great chicken wings. He was a chef, mentioned it every 10 seconds, but more as a reminder to himself that he really was cooking chicken and not imagining it. Most crackheads are imagining that they're cooking chicken wings, few are as fortunate as Casey, he really had God's gift to man. I'll never forget you Casey with every case of the chicken shits I'll ever get. I'll make sure this is the last time I talk about crackheads, its tough, I love them, they're the clowns of my generation.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates