viernes, agosto 27

The least that you could do

I'm not sure where I left off, probably on my first night in New York, but either way I'm going to speed up the story a ton. We spent the second day in Chinatown, which somehow doesn't smell that much worse than the rest of New York. Yes, worse, but not to the extreme I was expecting, maybe they don't want to let it smell worse in fear of insulting the Paki's pride. Frank finally had found the purses he was looking for and we moved on to Little Italy. Now, in Little Italy they close the streets on Fridays and many tables line the sidewalks outside of the restaurants, or ristorantes. This encouraged me to do something I love, which is walk down the middle of the road. I guess I had gone past the restricted "pedestrian" only zone, when I hear a car honk its horn. There's a van next to me on my left so I can't get on the side walk until I pass it so I keep walking and feel something tap the back of my arm. I look and notice that the car that had honked was now to the right of me and had been its side mirror had been what tapped my arm.

I could give three shits that a car just nudged my arm so I walk to where I was going to get on the sidewalk but am halted by the driver of the car. The girl had chosen that even though she was in too much of a hurry to wait 5 seconds until I got on the sidewalk she had just cleared her schedule to take time to bitch me out. She started screaming something about how could I hit her window, (which I didn't) why don't I get off the road, (which I had already done), and who the fuck did I think I was (only Michael Lorenzo, no biggie). She then went on to ask me if I knew who she was, I said no, she asked it another 4 or 5 times and my reply was that I didn't want to know she was. She finished this conversation by promising to find out where I lived and come after me. I wondered how a girl in the middle of Little Italy in a Honda civic had such resources but the fact that I had a couple whiskey drinks in me helped me not think too much about it. I think she was still yelling as I walked away.

We finished this day by freshening up, which for Ryan meant passing out on the floor since he decided to chug his liquor drinks, which I followed by giving him a small glass of vodka. I tell him its Vodka and he drinks it and goes 'this isn't water'. I reply with "I know I just told you it was vodka", he questions the validity of the statement so I tell him that 'yeah its water with a little bit of pee in it'. He wouldn't realize until 2 hours later that, yes, it was vodka, and that he was told it was vodka before he gulped it down.

We went to the East village, where Ryan passed out while waiting for his burrito at this Mexican place. Thank the Lord he was wearing sunglasses, even though it was way past sunset. Next we went down to another bar called Niagra, we drank hard here, somehow, thanks to Frank ended up with 3 girls sitting with us. Got their #'s then headed off to go shower and get our party on. We went to a place called Suba, which was really impressive, but we didn't get there till almost 2 a.m. Next we took Ryan to SCORES to get him a birthday lap dance. The girls we had met earlier had gone to bed early, and we were left to stare at titties all night long. Very costly venture.

Night ended after the bartendress let me know I shouldn't close my tab with a Red Bull Vodka since it would cost me $27.50, I took her advice and grabbed a beer instead. The thanks was in the tip.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates