miércoles, agosto 18

I've been poking on voodoo

Another night that will begin with chicken wings and beer. I have now figured out what gets me going.

These past two days have been pretty uneventful, but I'm on vacation and this is the part of it I have allocated to be relaxing. Got some good naps in the past two days and I was able to motivate myself to run today. Perhaps sub-consciously I'm rewarding myself for running by going out for chicken wings, no it cant be, I would want and get chicken wings either way.

Tomorrow is a big day of packing and getting ready to leave for New York. I'm going to do my best to squeeze as many things as possible into the day. Maybe kick start myself into an early morning, doubt it, but I'll try. Either way there shouldn't be a night worth of drinking and partying preceding it to hold me back.

Right now I'm thinking about the book I've been reading, for a while now, mind you. It says something about the one's own view of self worth in regards to how they pursue they opposite sex. Something about the negative connotations of going after someone who wants you, rather than you wanting them. It talks more in the context of going after women that would be easy to attain. I'm going to have to remember to put it in here.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates