miércoles, julio 28

Stuck in time

I wish I had a point of reference to look back upon and compare the current situation with class availability at my school the University of Miami. I have never had such a difficult time to find a schedule that works. Now I have absolutely no hope at all b/c there are so few classes available that there is no choice of what time you can take a class at.

I try to get a bartending job and what do I find? Only that my school schedule won't permit me to do anything else during the day b/c the gaps in between classes stretch my school day. They eliminated a class a day so that students would have more time in between classes. Who are the ad wizard that came up with that one? There isn't going to be a noticeable decline in students being late to class, if anything there will be an increase. Now you have fifteen minutes, that means you can now walk farther away from class, go print out your report in the library, take some time to go figure out what party you're going to that night, or just go watch girls for an extra 5 whole minutes.

I have no idea how I'm going to con someone into giving me a job with the schedule I have. I still can find not one legitimate reason why college is a good thing to go to. If companies had another way to evaluate worth it would be a lot easier, but I guess going to college is beneficial for others, it only seems to be holding me down.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates