lunes, julio 26

Move

Maybe I'm not writing enough. God blesses us everyday, and it feels so good to know that fact.

So today was another ho hum day of work until I got to live very 21st century like and had a meaningful conversation over the internet. How much have relationships changed that now we can communicate with each other and not have to worry about expressing anything with the tone of your voice. Either way its nice to have a conversation that's worth something, but still its kind've cheap to do things over the internet. I'll try to be more open minded about it.

Thank God I learned about the Ewing Theory yesterday. Its time to prove it more than ever. If you don't know what I'm talking about you can thank my good friend Christian Sommadibeeelivilla for leading to it. You can find it here http://espn.go.com/page2/s/simmons/010509.html

I'm 5' 8" 20lbs over weight, unsure of who I should be, unable to approach people, on bad terms with a few people and have a bunch of unfinished projects. Come check on me in a month.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates