jueves, julio 29

I'd like to think there are more than 4 bars in this city of mine, and obviously there are, but seems to me most people bunker down at one of their few favorite places and never try to go to anywhere new. Take my friends for example, they go to Coconut Grove first and then think about what do they want to do that night secondly. Sure, this makes for a more productive evening b/c you've already forced yourself out into the scene, so it should work fine.

Yet somehow going to the Grove has become like a metaphor for a playground and all the rules that came with it when you were back in elementary. There was a bunch of different things to do at the playground but certain groups always spent their time at the same place. So now that I'm older the playground has gotten bigger, but the groups have beomce tighter and more apt to spend most of their time in one place. The absence of variety is what turns me away.

Still, though, I most likely will be there once again tonight. I'll still have fun. I'll try to detail what happened tomorrow.





Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates