miércoles, junio 23

Sleeping is fun.

Try it. Don't take my word for it. Do it, just lay there. No saying 'I can't just fall asleep,' that's bullshit. Your body wants to sleep, it wants to lay there and stop working. Now if this is all you do and don't get out of bed till four in the afternoon then this isn't for you. You understand and have begun to abuse it. Bastards. I want to sleep if you can't tell.

It seems that no matter when my friend Brian shows up he's always got a bag of inquiries that he feels he must dole out before his mind actually realizes he shouldn't really give a shit about most of the things he asks about. Now if he actually acted like he had a sincere interest instead of coming off as a reporter for a gossip column he's the only person will ever see then maybe it wouldn't be so cumbersome to answer him.

Went out last night with a girl that has a boyfriend in another state. So I am not going to be calling it a date. Felt more like an audition at times. Been with her before so I'll be fine with just saying we were just catching up. I'm not going to lie, I'm horny as hell, as gross and unattractive as that sounds. That means that if I'm talking to a woman I'm thinking about the prospect of sleeping with her; in addition to whatever it is they are talking about, of course. If I sound like a total creep I'll take solace in the fact that at least I was honest.

Honest Creep, that's me.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates