martes, junio 8

Leaving On a Jet Plane

I leave today around 5 to Columbia, SC. I can't wait to get out of Miami, but that is how it usually is. I'm sure everyone likes to travel and not stay in the same city all the time but it is my belief that I appreciate 'escaping' more than most. With this in mind its easy to assume that there is no trip I don't look forward to nor any place I wouldn't want to travel to, other than Haiti of course.

I don't know exactly why I need to stay away from Haiti but I think I can be sure that is based on two things. I haven't met anyone who doesn't refer to Haiti as a hellhole, and not all of them were Dominicanos either. The second thing keeping me away from there was this cartoon I saw when I was a young'n. It was an episode of Mighty Max, a very underrated cartoon may I add, I'll have to look into talking more about it at some point. Anyways, in the episode a lot of bad things happen and there seems to be a ton of zombies living over there or rather unliving over there. I know that may sound ridiculous but look at the world we live in and tell me what amount of ridiculousness can you discount from reality, and plus aren't most of hat's problems much easier explained if we account it all to the zombie and voodoo presence over there.

Ok now that I"VA come back from digressing on Haiti let's talk about more pertinent issues. I"m leaving to south Carolina and am going to see my friend Justin. I'm convinced that there is nothing like maintaining a friendship with friends in far away places. Its always incredibly fulfilling whenever you get to see each other again. I don't know really how but I'm positive its a situation you can easily be happy in.

From there I get to see even more friends before we leave to Bonnaroo. If you don't know what that is I suggest you google it and figure it out. I haven't been able to go before and doubt I will get another chance so I'm going to make sure to make the most of it. I still need to pack, or finish packing I mean. If there isn't a post on here for a while I think it can be easily attributed to my traveling schedule and lack of access from where I am going.

I'll stop here.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates