jueves, junio 17

Cutting Out Chunks Of Brain

Why is it always so hard to get music lyrics out of my head. I say my head b/c I've never experienced any other. Would be really cool, to but I don't buy into that new age jazz. I have no doubt that those who do actually believe they go into different realms and astral planes or whatever. To me though, they are only interpreting the things they experience as being real. But just because you can create a different world in your head that doesn't mean to me that it's more real than the one we live and breathe and die in. I've seen some crazy things with my own to eyes that were only a result of eating hallucigenics, yet not for a second do I take those images as being real.

I'm willing to learn about it though, I'm willing to learn about anything except for things that gross me out though. Like men having anal sex, I have absolutely no interest in learning anything else about that. I actually would like to erase that part of my head. I'm positive that my brain is at least 10 to 15 percent full of things I would rather be ignorant about.

Which makes me think about the movie Johnny Nemonic (I have no idea how to spell it) in which he uses his brain to store programs or digital information, but I would suppose that it wouldn't be digital. It has to be some other type of technology than digital though but I'll just say digital for the purposes of the inconsequential blog. So anyways in the movie Johnny chooses to remove the memories of his childhood from his head, which sure, it seems like a great idea if you had a bad childhood and your parents beat you or whatever but everything you went through in your childhood makes you who you are. Even Michael Jackson knows this, and he hates his childhood. So why would you choose to remove other parts of your memory, like that recipe for weed brownies you're never going to use or anything else that stupid. We all have these thoughts in our heads that pop up and we think, 'man, what the fuck, why do I always remember this.' I guess its just a flaw in that movies plot, but I guess it made for a nice conflict when he starts remembering stuff from the past.

Actually now that I think about it Michael Jackson is probably the prime candidate for this memory removal process. Sure he learned a lot of cool dance moves when he was a little shitlin' but when was the last time he performed a dance routine that mattered, or for that point one that didn't involve rubbing his crotch in some sort of weird masturbation/premature ejaculation ritual.

All of a sudden I've written to much. I know b/c I've started talking about Michael Jackson and masturbation. Theres no point in beating farts out of that dead horse so I'm calling it a day.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates