martes, junio 15

Bonnaroo

Now, if I've met you in the past, say, four to five months there is a very likely chance that I mentioned a music festival I was to attend in mid June. At that point up till this past Thursday, I myself had very little clue what I was getting into. But now that I can look back and ponder what actually happened and what did I come up with myself as I was obliterated beyond belief, I notice that there is little in the imagination that does not exist in the world. Even as good as every single performance was and every minute passed as if through a clenched fist that would not let go there is no way I can express the experience to those I know. To start off most people here do not have a clue about most of the bands that performed there, nor would they understand the concept of living out of a tent for three days for the sake of seeing live music and being with other people who share your passion.
David Byrne, Yo La Tengo, Danger Mouse, String Cheese, Los Lobos, and of course The Dead really impressed me. I could have gone just for them and I'll probably only remember those shows.



Publicar un comentario
Powered for Blogger by Blogger Templates